WICHITA, KS (wichitaksrealty.news) Richard Wood is our Editor and national economic writer. He will be sharing his views on the national trends and data that can affect the Greater Wichita area housing markets.
Primarily focusing on macro-economic data and trends, Mr. Wood will be sharing not only the data but explaining their potential impact on the local real estate markets.
Here is a quick list of some of the topics he will be covering
- Federal Reserve policies and statements
- National trends in interest rates
- Reports on mortgage applications
- New contruction figures
- Refinancing rates
- Explanations and tips about what the data means and how it has an effect on issues regarding housing, rentals, and investment properties.
- Tax tips and important regulations
Richard will also be responsible for editing, when needed, articles written by other contributing authors to assure the content written is helpful and relevant.
He can be reached at (316) 305-9558 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org