THINKING ABOUT INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE?
WICHITA, KS: (wichitaksrealty.news)
Are you an active real estate investor? Or, are you someone that is just getting started? Are you looking for income in your retirement years away from the traditional stocks, bonds, and CD’s? If you have ever thought of investing in the Greater Wichita real estate market, we have some great news for you. Wichitaksrealty.news will be offering a series of articles authored by local real estate professionals with extensive backgrounds in local real estate and real estate investing. These articles will try to leverage their experiences and knowledge in a way to help you better prepare yourself when buying real estate as an investment and also be a tremendous reference source going forward.
The topics will range from the following;
- Understanding the basics of investing in real estate
- Locating and analyzing possible properties to buy
- Traditional and non-traditional financing limitations, options, and sources to explore
- Budgeting for repairs and upkeep.
- How to price rents and rent to owns.
- Structuring real estate holdings and exchanges to fully benefit from tax laws and individual needs
- Current and pending tax laws and how they may affect real estate holdings.
Also, if you have specific questions you think would make a great “question and answer” read, you can submit them in the comments section or on any of our social media platforms like our Facebook page here. We will do our best to get the questions answered and published by someone that is “in the know”.