WICHITA,KS: (wichitaksrealty.news) With fall upon us now is a good time to plan for a deep carpet cleaning. Choosing the right carpet cleaning professional will make this a more pleasant experience and one that will definitely be worth it. Here are a few tips and questions to ask when searching for the right provider.
- Are there online reviews positive? A quick search of Facebook and other popular social media sites can be a good place to start. High reviews and responded comments to issues tend to show a willingness to please customers. Also, sites like Angies List and HomeAdvisor will show reviews and comments from both satisfied and dissatisfied customers alike.
- Will they come out, measure and give me an estimate? You can typically receive a rough estimate over the phone, but to truly know the cost and explain the scope of work expected, it’s best to have them come to your house and place their expert eyes on your flooring. Here you can point out any trouble spots or other issues you would like addressed and included in the price.
- Do you have references? References, lie reviews are very important, especially if you have a specific issue other than just a general cleaning. For instance, you might have Bleach Stains and need the small spots dyed to match the surrounding carpet. Here you would want to know if the service rep has the experience to deal with the it.
- What about moving furniture? Are you expected to move furniture? Do they move furniture? Or are they planning on just cleaning around them? All good questions to ask and have answered before they start.
- Do they provide Scotchgard treatment? This is a very good additional service mot carpet cleaning companies offer. Some offer this as an additional cost, others don’t. You need to know and also what to expect in benefits if using this service.
Hope this helps.
Rick Sparks, Ricks Professional Carpet Cleaning